TRUE or FALSE?
1. Single-Use Plastic is any plastic item that is used once and then thrown away.
2. It is okay to use single-use plastic because many plastics are recycled.
3. Single-Use Plastics are biodegradable (which means that it breaks down into smaller pieces by living organisms and then returned to the environment without being harmful).
4. Single-Use plastics kill ocean animals.
5. Plastic has entered our food chain and humans can be eating about a LEGO BRICK's worth of plastic each month!
6. Microplastics and Nanoplastics have been found in both the North and South Poles!!
7. Kids can't help reduce the amount of single use plastic waste.
8. Every HOUR 2.5 MILLION plastic water bottles are thrown away in the United States.
9. Most litter is made up of Single-Use Plastic.
10. Every minute two garbage trucks of plastic are dumped into our oceans.
11. By 2050 there will be more plastic in the ocean than fish.
Please Subscribe and hit the Like button!